Tablet, Red iButton, USB to Micro USB adapter, Two-prong Programming Cable, CO/CT Programming Cable
This is a toured action, meaning the tablet must be taken to each affected lock.
To program a staff key please follow these steps:
Navigate to the home menu
- If you are not logged in log into your site
- If you are asked select the correct property
- Tap the picture of the home at the top left
Connect the iButton cable
- Connect the ibutton cable, adaptor, and mini-usb adaptor together
- Connect the mini-usb cable to the tablet
Navigate to the staff key menu
- Tap to select "People"
- Tap to select "Staff Keys"
Create the Key
- Tap the "New Key" button on the top-right
- Enter your password for security purposes
- Select the staff member the key is for
- Enter your prox code
- Select the units groups the key should access
- Select the schedule for the key
- Make a key name
- Place the blue key in the programmer and click next
- When you are finished with this process please re-program affected locks
- Please verify by touching the new staff key to the re-programmed lock
If the staff key does not work on iButton locks after programming, try factory resetting the key and trying it on the door again.
If you would like any assistance please contact us:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 844-StratIS (844-787-2847)