Tablet, USB to Micro USB adapter, iButton Reader
To remove access for a resident please follow these steps:
Navigate to the home menu
- If you are not logged in log into your site
- If you are asked select the correct property
- Tap the picture of the home at the top left
Navigate to the unit the resident is in
- Select the buildings or floors the unit is under
- There may be one or more levels to find your unit
Remove the resident from the room
- Tap on the resident you would like to remove, the list is in the middle sphere
- Tap on the orange edit icon on the bottom of the sphere
- Tap on the "Remove Resident" button and follow directions
Option 1 "Continue without key"
- If you do not have the key this method removes the resident
- After the resident is removed the door will have to be reprogrammed. How do I program a BE367 or FE210 lock?
Option 2 "Continue with Key"
If you have the resident's key, the key can be returned
Follow the instructions and the key will be disabled
- If you have the resident's key, the key can be returned