If you have set up a lock for one property, e.g. for demonstrations purposes, and need to switch it to a different property, there are two steps:
1. You must remove the lock from its current property in the Allegion Engage app:
- Open the Engage app, log in, and select the property the lock is currently associated with
- Go to the Devices tab
- Find the lock in the list of devices
- Swipe to the Left and a red Delete button should appear.
- Tap the Delete button. The lock is now no longer associated with this property.
- Deadbolt must be retracted
- Reboot the lock by pulling a battery temporarily, or by contacting the Jumpstart pads in the front with a 9V battery
- After the lock reboots (3 beeps), extend and retract the deadbolt twice.
- The lock should beep 2 short 1 long. It is now back to its factory settings and only Construction fobs will work until it's commissioned and programmed.