Tablet, USB to MicroUSB adapter, CO/CT Programming Cable, Mechanical key
1. Connect the tablet to the lock:
- Attach the CO/CT cable to your tablet using the USB to Micro USB adapter
- Attach the "box" end of the CO/CT cable to the USB socket of the lock
- Press the Schlage button twice (should do green - red)
- From the "Door Operations" menu, select, "Connect to CO/CT Lock"
- The tablet will connect to the door and say "New Lock"
- The lock light will blink red.
2. Commission the lock:
- To Commission the lock, select "Set Coupling Pass"
- Turn the key in the lock as far as it will go the right and hold it in place
- While holding the key, press the Schlage button three times and it should start flashing amber
- Release the key
- Press 'Commission Lock'
- Once the door programming is complete, the app message "Lock commissioned successfully"
- Disconnect the cable from the lock.
See this article for some troubleshooting tips: