Updating Wi-Fi Configuration on MT20W
Modified on: Tue, 17 Oct, 2017 at 11:51 AM
Hardware needed: Mobile device (Must be connected to wi-fi or cellular network)
To update the network settings on your MT20W reader please do the following:
- Log into your Stratis managed Engage account.
- Navigate to the "Connect" optoin in Engage while the reader is plugged into a power source.
- Connect to the reader from the list of available devices, and then choose the "Wi-Fi" option.
- Update the Network (SSID) and network password and save your changes.
- You will also want to ensure the Host Configuration is the following:
- DNS vs IP: DNS
- server: allegion-api.stratisems.com
- Security: Secured
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.