Tablet, Red iButton, iButton cable, USB to Micro USB adapter, Two-prong Programming Cable, CO/CT Programming Cable
This is a toured action, meaning the tablet must be taken to each affected lock.
To program a staff key please follow these steps:
Navigate to the home menu
- If you are not logged in log into your site
- If you are asked select the correct property
- Tap the picture of the home at the top left
Connect the iButton cable
- Connect the ibutton cable, adaptor, and mini-usb adaptor together
- Connect the mini-usb cable to the tablet
Navigate to the staff key menu
- Tap to select "People"
- Tap to select "Staff Keys"
Create the Key
- Tap the "New Key" button on the top-right
- Enter your password for security purposes
- Select the staff member the key is for
- Enter your prox code
- Select all of the unit groups that the key should access
- Select the schedule for the key
- Make a key name
- Place the blue key in the programmer and click next
- When you are finished with this process please re-program affected locks
- Please verify by touching the new staff key to the re-programmed lock
If the staff key does not work on iButton locks after programming, try factory resetting the key and trying it on the door again.