Tablet, CO/CT Cable (if common area lock is a CO200 or CT5000)
Navigate to "Manage Property" from the main menu
- Select the "Bulk Keys" option
- Select the "New Range" option
- Enter the keys Facility Code (FC)
- The Facility Code (FC) can be found on the package that the keys came in, typically located on the bottom left-hand corner of your label.
- Enter the starting hotstamp number
- The starting hotstamp is a number located in the column called "Start", typically in the middle of your label. The value will appear twice, once in a row named Internal/INT, and once as External/EXT.
- Enter the "Stop" hotstamp number
- The "Stop" hotstamp should be the 100th key in your sequence (limit of 100 keys per range).
Select common area units that the keys should access
- Choose a schedule and then select "Next"
- Verify the access and schedule being provided to the keys and select "Confirm"
- Program the affected locks (click on relevant links below for lock programming instructions)
If you would like any assistance please contact us:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 844-STRATIS (844-787-2847)