Hardware needed:Tablet, Red iButton, USB to Micro USB adapter, Two-prong Programming Cable
1. Download the latest door files:
- Actions -> Manage Property -> Door Operations
- Tap "Download Door Files" (If door files have already been downloaded, click clear door files then tap "Download Door Files")
- The count of door files will now show the number of files that have just been downloaded.
- Note: If new doors have been added to the site, the count of door files may change from previous downloads of the same unit groups.
2. Connect tablet to door:
- Take tablet, two-prong door cable (with S on top), and red programming key to the door.
- Present red programming ibutton to door. Light should blink red-green.
- Connect cable to door (S-side up).
- Select IButton under "Connect to:" in STRATIS
- Status bubble in the middle of the menus should change to Connected and you should see Program Door, Door Audit, Select Door to Program
3. Program door:
- For a known door, tap "Program Door" button. Tap "Program" button.
- For an Unknown door, tap "Select Door to Program" and find the door name in the list. If the door times out of programming mode (it will beep), then just use the red key to put it back into programming mode and re-attach the two-prong cable. You don't need to cancel out of the door selection dialog.
- Bottom of status circle will say "Programming Door" then "Door programming successful". The door will beep, meaning it's disconnected now.
- Try the new resident keys on the door.
4. If the tablet gave a warning about the door firmware, then the door will need to be upgraded using the old Schlage Hand Held Device (HHD). The supported firmware version for StratIS is 1.28.